Thread: Google Base issue

Sculthope, Norfolk with a fantastic view across the fields.

Question Google Base issue

I've uploaded to Google Base regularly by exporting the Google Base format from BluePark without problems. Now all of a sudden it won't let me upload and keeps saying "error with uplaod - please try later"

I have not done anything different and I have been trying for three days. Has anyone else had a problem or have any suggestions. I checked the file format, name, size and everything is fine.

At a complete loss here
    Kay Reeve
    Green East Eco Friendly Products making online shopping easy and informative.

not that it's gonna be any help to you but I uploaded mine today without any issues. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Green East View Post
    I've uploaded to Google Base regularly by exporting the Google Base format from BluePark without problems. Now all of a sudden it won't let me upload and keeps saying "error with uplaod - please try later"

I have not done anything different and I have been trying for three days. Has anyone else had a problem or have any suggestions. I checked the file format, name, size and everything is fine.

At a complete loss here
    They must be having problems. I have had a feed which has been processing now for 3 days which is most unusual.

I have deleted and re-submitted it again this morning...watch this space!
    Regards,

Dave

I have just checked our feed (which is scheduled for every Friday morning) and last Friday processed with no errors.

That is not to say that Google Base is not having a wobbly moment because it has in the past!

Regards
    Jonathan Read

Sculthope, Norfolk with a fantastic view across the fields.

Thanks, finally uploaded the next day without problems. Must have been their end :-)
    Kay Reeve
    Green East Eco Friendly Products making online shopping easy and informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Green East View Post
    Thanks, finally uploaded the next day without problems. Must have been their end :-)
    I deleted and re-submitted my feed and it worked. As you say it must have been problems at their end
    Regards,

Dave