Thread: Mass print of invoices?

Default Mass print of invoices?

Does anyone know if it is possible to do a mass print of all our invoices from BP? I know you can do that from orders still being processed, but I can't see how to do it from completed orders.

Ideally, I just want a downloaded copy of the pdf for every invoice, rather than a printed copy.

Rgds

Pete

I would like to bump this, I want to print all my invoices at the end of the month each month but as the orders will have been processed I cannot click the boxes in order to do it? Does anybody know if there is a way or not?

thanks.
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by niche View Post
    I would like to bump this, I want to print all my invoices at the end of the month each month but as the orders will have been processed I cannot click the boxes in order to do it? Does anybody know if there is a way or not?

thanks.
    Kim
    This is a common task, everybody is forced to account somehow for what they have sold or risk the wrath of HMRC. This itypically involves a paper or digital audit trail. Bluepark are very good for this but the responsibility rests with us as business owners not Bluepark so retaining them yourself is the only sensible way IMHO.
    We use the API to download and save them as PDF before we export them into Sage every month, so yes it can be done.
    Regards
    Rob
    www.bandanashop.com
    www.herniapants.com

Thanks for that yes I always retain my own and have for many years. I simply want to batch print all the order pdfs at the end of the month rather than one at a time. It doesn't warrant an API. Many thanks.

You can print them in batches of 20 direct from the order manager using the date range, it is then 20 orders per page (tick the box at the top to auto tick all 20) and print invoices. Check if there is an order status change as it does not auto tick from the change. It's not the same as doing the whole month but much faster than 1 at a time.

From memory, if you change the orders in the top right to just completed orders it opens up all the tickboxes. Then you can select the print documents -> invoices for a mass download
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk

Hi this has been extremely helpful and is just what I was after, many thanks for taking the time to post.

Kim

You can print them in batches of 20 direct from the order manager using the date range, it is then 20 orders per page (tick the box at the top to auto tick all 20) and print invoices. Check if there is an order status change as it does not auto tick from the change. It's not the same as doing the whole month but much faster than 1 at a time.
    You can also change the number of orders on view to 50 (by changing your user settings in the admin manager) to make this method a bit quicker.

Thanks Pelenna, I will check that out.