Thread: Compatability with 3D secure?

Default Compatability with 3D secure?

Someone is asking on UKBF whether BP is compatible with 3D secure - I know that my site is using SecureTrading as the payment gateway. I'm assuming they want to process credit cards themselves???

BP is certainly compatible with 3D Secure, which is obviously dependant on which payment processor and credit card is being used. We currently have it enabled for PayPal Pro and Master Card (and it's a pain...)

Similar Threads

1. 3D Secure - Again
    By entertaintoday in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 23:17
  2. 3D secure for Paypal Pro
    By Bluebell in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 07:11
  3. 3D secure
    By bubble in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 11