Thread: Locator issue

Default Locator issue

I don't know if this is a problem with the Google Maps thing, or at the BP end, but I have 3 addresses that whenever I input them they pop up on the map in other countries! 2 in Portugal and 1 in Asia!? Even though the addresses are clearly UK, and we have another 20+ addreses that show up just fine?

Anyone else have this problem or have any idea why it would be doing that??
    Fill Your Pants Reusable Nappies
    LoveLocks Love Padlocks
    Fill Your Nursery - Nursery Products Retail and Wholesale

Don't use this function Laura but have had a play around on your site with various post codes and it seems to be working fine so perhaps the problem is with Google. What is the post code you are having problems with?

PS Did you receive my PM earlier this week?
    Regards,

Dave

I have not tried it is BP, but I have ended up in some very funny places on Google maps -apparently my friend in Exeter lives in Alaska!

Axx

Similar Threads

1. Store Locator
    By Laura@FYP in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2013, 11:02
  2. Newsletter issue
    By Laura@FYP in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-04-2010, 12:08
  3. Store Locator
    By Andy Kitchener in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion