Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal customer marketing and referral codes to gain new customers!

Default Personal customer marketing and referral codes to gain new customers!

Hello,

We have been looking to get personal referral codes for our customers so that they can bring on some of their friends as customers for us by using a code that we can track easily.

There are good examples of this here and here. These companies are using this strategy as a pretty cheap way to gain new customers. And the referring person also gets a little something for their troubles too! Everybody wins.....

We have talked to Rich about this and he said if there was enough interest he would set it up so that we can track referrals easier by giving everyone of our customers a code that they can spread on their social media outlets on your behalf!

Anybody keen?

Lee

www.athleat.co.uk

Yes definitely - friends are often into the same things so i'd be really keen for this feature!

A definate yes, I get a least an email a day asking this, I would want to be able to pay in points though so that I'm not writing 500 cheques for 2 every month.

Also - how about that improved affiliate reporting whilst you are at it, Rich!
    Regards

Neil.

Yes - it would definitely be of interest to us!

Thats great that some people are as keen as I am.....MORE PEOPLE PLEASE!

Yes us too but only if we can pay in loyalty points - I don't want to have to kack around with cheques or bacs.

I know I've mentioned this before but I'd also love to be able to reward people for purchasing off our other sites too but I think that is a huge massive ask!

John Ayres

Another vote for this!

If you have a quick look at the links in my initial post you will see that Graze and MyProtein are using this type of marketing to effectively get new customers "virally", in particular Graze use a personal code that allows your friends to get a free trial box and the initial customer gets a 1 off their next product. It worked on me anyway!

Would LOVE this!
    Fill Your Pants Reusable Nappies
    LoveLocks Love Padlocks
    Fill Your Nursery - Nursery Products Retail and Wholesale

How many people do we need onboard with this request until Rich sticks it on his very long things to do list???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Athleat Lee View Post
    How many people do we need onboard with this request until Rich sticks it on his very long things to do list???????????
    I only person who will know the answer to this is Rich
    Regards,

Dave

And me too!
    Regards

Only just seen this but I would love it as a feature please.

Another yes here! Bluepark offer so many ways to get customers to the site, but seem to be lacking way of making them return. I use loyalty points, but that alone isn't enough... Referrals in our industry would likely be the most influential way to gain new customers!

The website link in our signature (as of 17/06/2011) is directed at our old site as we haven't yet left betapark... But in a couple of weeks the new site should be up! It's looking pretty awesome!
    Purchase Roofing Materials Online @ Evo Roofing! http://www.evoroofing.com

Only just seen this thread but I'd definitely be in.

Just a quick revisit from me to see if this is going to go ahead? a few people interested but we need more if we are going to persuade the man!

Well my site is currently with another provider but I'm hoping to be with BP very very soon ! I'm not entirely sure how the loyalty scheme works but this sounds like a great idea (and yet another idea which my current provider seems incapable of providing )

Sarah