Thread: Add new "Create Value" within "Options"

Default Add new "Create Value" within "Options"

Hi, I'm trying to add a new colour to the T-Shirts I sell in my store by adding a new "Create Value" within the "Options" section on each product. Is there a way to do this once and have it update all items, or do i have to go into each item and update them one by one which would take forever?

John

www.characterplanet.co.uk

The only way you could do this in one fell swoop would be to use the import feature, specifically the Variants field. However, I wouldn't recommend this route unless all of your products have exactly the same size/colour combinations (and no Variant-specific data). I've had a peek at your product catalogue, and this may be the case, but I can't be sure as I don't know your product line.

Do a "complete export" first, before attempting this - to use as a backup. If in any doubt, take the manual (longer/safer) route.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

Thanks Rich, I think It'll be safer spending time to edit the "Create Value's" individually incase I mess it up as I'm not really sure what I should be doing.

Similar Threads

1. "add this" button for facebook, diggit etc..
    By paddy in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 21:55
  2. Google Checkout "...doesn't ship to the US"
    By paddy in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 18:43
  3. The use of "inch" or " as a keyword
    By paul taylor in forum Online Marketing and Promotion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:15
  4. Invoice showing "Your Company" - how to change?
    By WhiteRabbit in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 13:32
  5. No "Notify me when this item is available" link?
    By petad in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 16-10-2007, 19:39