Thread: Filter by Brand

Default Filter by Brand

Does anyone know of a reason why my Filter by Brand block is not appearing on my Standard Page layout even though I have green flagged it in the Layout Manager? I want it to appear in the centre rather than the side.

This is a menu-style block which will only function in a side column, as per the example below:

http://www.demopark.co.uk/televisions-lcd.html
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

Thanks Rich - I can only assume I have created a block in the past and called it Filter by Brand as I have the standard search block called Search by Brand on the side and another one called Filter by Brand that has position set to Any.

Is there any way I can get a filter to be in the centre column? On my main product listing pages, I have so many side blocks already, such as Recently Added to Basket, Recently Viewed, Related Items, Shipping Details that the search by price and search by brand blocks are quite lost. We have nearly 10 pages of products shown so it would be great if a customer could quickly and easily view their chosen brand with a button or block that appeared near the stripe that has the Page 1 of 7, Sort by, Show all Products etc.

Similar Threads

1. All Category Brand Filter URL
    By andy in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 19-08-2010, 20:11
  2. How to filter by another feature other than a brand? Is it possible?
    By Sarah Goddard in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-08-2010, 21:18
  3. Better Search Navigation Filter
    By Soundbite in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 12:56
  4. Filter Order Manager by Picked
    By Soundbite in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-06-2009, 14:35
  5. Filter Customers with Discounts