Thread: additions help?!?

Exclamation additions help?!?

is there a way of when youve added the addition to all products to then remove the addtion from just a couple I.e

I have gift wrap on all products which is good

but we want to have a product page for bulk wrapping so obviously dont want the addition on there.

can anyone help?!?

Not tried this but then never marked Additions for "all products" in the Addition Manager before, but if you go into the individual product you dont want to have the Addition, can you delete it (red cross) to unassign it just for that one product?

Hi Lee - did you ever get this to work? I've applied the gift wrap addition to all products, then removed it from the gift wrap itself. But this still shows with a gift wrap option on the site like this: http://www.hirstandhirst.co.uk/gift-...-by-lagom.html Which looks a bit crazy! I just wondered if you'd found a solution to this at all? Thanks, Joanne

Hi Joanne, Yes the solution was to add the addition manually seems to be the only way...

I export a csv file with the SKU and the Additions and then make changes and import them back in - that works - but you do need to be careful xx
    Tracy