Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Product Tabs User Guide

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I think the 'ask a question' form is a seperate block, under the main content.
    Ah, thanks John,my mistake! I still remember something about not having a form on a product page though?

Hi Andrew

Yeah its a separate block, and i've removed the block style from it - so it kind of appears in the tabs (but on all tabs!).
    I couldn't put a form with the product tab, as it disabled the 'add to basket' function, but how i'm using it currently works ok.

Make sure you check show submission URL under the form set up, or it can lead to confusion...Which i noticed! Doh

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyservis View Post
    I couldn't put a form with the product tab, as it disabled the 'add to basket' function, but how i'm using it currently works ok.
    Might give that method a go then, thank you

Really nice layout and design!

I actually bit the bullet and did this - not as complicated as I thought - thanks Rich.

As per the latest update, you can now include a form in a product tab without any "add to basket" issues.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

Very useful thank you.
    http://www.cakestandland.co.uk

For some reason today when I logged on all of my products were set to inactive and it's currently only me working on the site, found that interesting as I don't know why that would happen, regardless I clicked the products I wanted back to active and it's working like a charm.

Thanks for the info on this page, it's handy.