Thread: Can someone check my site please..... anyone else had complains this weekend?

Default Can someone check my site please..... anyone else had complains this weekend?

Hi, I've had several emails from people saying they cannot access my site and it's a bit of a concern tbh, one of them is a regular and usually spends around 300 a time.

Seems to have been over Sunday afternooon and evening.

I can get into it and I sent out a promotional email that generated loads of orders Saturday but nothing really on Sunday, just thought I would ask here if someone could click some random bits and check they can access it OK.

If I am am working on it, adding products, changing descriptions, etc... could this be why people are having problemsaccesing those pages and it is a co-incidence? Mind you, they told me it was at night and I was not working on it last night. Hmmmm.

Hope no-one minds me asking. Thanks

Morning,

Yes everything looks fine to me and seems to be working OK. On the e-mail you sent out was there a link to your website and was it correct? Don't know if there was any problems at the weekend with the servers which may also have had an effect.
    Regards,

Dave

Looks fine at the moment, but I must admit we have been having intermittent response issues for several days now. Sometimes the site is lightning fast, other times response is dreadful and it is not our ISP as we have multiple ISP's and can test from different locations/browsers. I have escalated to Rich and he was going to investigate last Friday.

Morning, just back from a walk - thought I would post before I went - and thanks for setting my mind at rest for today. Will keep an eye on things, I have found the admin panel slow at times, thought it was my ISP so maybe it isn't then. Thank you.

We had an issue on one server during Saturday afternoon affecting connectivity for a small number of sites, this was rectified in around 20 minutes. There were no issues whatsoever yesterday.

I believe the "spikes" of slowness experienced last week will be significantly improved this week, we have made a number of key improvements this weekend.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

OK, many thanks for clarifying that.

Any idea why my customers cannot view my site then? This is a long term customer who buys from me wholesale as well as in bulk on my site so her word is good, she would not be lying about it, why would she not be able to see the site?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkypie View Post
    OK, many thanks for clarifying that.

Any idea why my customers cannot view my site then? This is a long term customer who buys from me wholesale as well as in bulk on my site so her word is good, she would not be lying about it, why would she not be able to see the site?
    Ask her to delete her temporary internet files. The web pages aren't refreshing when she logs in (her Windows settings need changing).

You haven't accidently blocked her have you?