Thread: Is something wrong with the Language Manager WYSIWYG?

Default Is something wrong with the Language Manager WYSIWYG?

I am trying to add a message onto the New Order email in the Language Manager but am having weird issues with it. When I go onto 'Normal' view, the font is all strange, but when I click to Preview, it looks fine. Going back to Normal, that looks fine again, but when I make any changes and press Save Changes, the window goes completely blank and just hangs there. I've tried it in IE and FF and the same problem occurs. I've also rebooted my machine. Has anyone else got this problem? I don't know if it's a BP thing or something wrong with my laptop as there was a Windows Update this morning.

Hi. I just tried exactly the same in Chrome and Safari (don't have i.e. or ff) and everything looks fine.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Hi. I just tried exactly the same in Chrome and Safari (don't have i.e. or ff) and everything looks fine.

Chris
    Okay, thanks Chris, I wonder if it's a problem with my machine then. I will have access to another laptop in the morning so will try on that.

uh, this is possibly a silly question - but where is the wysiwyg function? I'm in the language editor now and I only get the option to edit the line of text...?

I think only the Email section of the language editor has the WYSIWYG function.
    Last edited by Lisa; 12-04-2013 at 13:22. Reason: typo
    Lisa

www.digitalcolourservices.co.uk

A top quality Professional Print Service for Artists and Photographers

• Giclιe Printing • Canvas Printing • Custom Greetings Cards • Envelopes • Cellophanes • Invitations • Photo Gifts etc.

oh yes, so it does!