Thread: Twitter and Facebook

Default Twitter and Facebook

Does anyone use a company to look after their Twitter or Facebook campaigns etc, I can recall that someone used a small company with great results but it may have been on another forum that I see this.

If anyone can suggest a company that would also be great!

Many thanks and a happy new year to all.

I would also be interested if anyone has used anybody for this
    www.cartridges-ink.co.uk 10% off all ink and toner cartridges for Bluepark members, friends and families: Just enter ''bluepark'' at checkout

Would like to bump this again as still looking!

Hi,

I can wholeheartedly recommend Maggie from: www.rockpapercopy.com

She was the originator of an ecommerce store that I am now the third owner of and it used to get a CRAZY amount of organic traffic/sales and nearly all driven through her use of social media marketing, blogging and email campaigns.

The site is currently with another 'we'll known ecommerce provider', but I am currently in the process of building a new one with Bluepark which will go live early 2017 and I fully intend to employ Maggie's services when it does.

You can see her prices here: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/get-more-traffic1.html

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Hi,

I can wholeheartedly recommend Maggie from: www.rockpapercopy.com

She was the originator of an ecommerce store that I am now the third owner of and it used to get a CRAZY amount of organic traffic/sales and nearly all driven through her use of social media marketing, blogging and email campaigns.

The site is currently with another 'we'll known ecommerce provider', but I am currently in the process of building a new one with Bluepark which will go live early 2017 and I fully intend to employ Maggie's services when it does.

You can see her prices here: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/get-more-traffic1.html

Mike
    Absolutely Agree with Mike. Maggie is exceptionally easy to work with, you definitely get results with her efforts
    Terry

Thanks to all, she does sound honest and the right person for the job!

What is it exactly you guys are looking for?