Thread: Google Map on contact page?

Default Google Map on contact page?

Is there a way to get a google map of my location onto my contact page?

I thought the "location" function would do this, but it seems to be more of a "store locator" for people with multiple stores - great for Tescos, no good for me with only 1 store...

easy when you know how... Go to google maps and enter your address etc, adjust the map to how you want it to look, then click the link symbol and copy the html code.
    Then go to your admin and go to your contact us page and press the edit button. On the left is a window, at the bottom of the window is a html button, click this and paste the code where you want it. Save and the jobs done.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    easy when you know how... Go to google maps and enter your address etc, adjust the map to how you want it to look, then click the link symbol and copy the html code.
    Then go to your admin and go to your contact us page and press the edit button. On the left is a window, at the bottom of the window is a html button, click this and paste the code where you want it. Save and the jobs done.
    Gary
    cool, thanks!

I would like to ask you a question Mr (or Mrs) Labelking.
    I have a retail shop and I would like an easy way to make shelf edge sticky price tickets. I would like to say scan a product or enter the barcode number and then add a description and a price, maybe a RRP and Our Price. How easy is this and do you have a product that will do this, nothing to complicated etc.

Gary

PS, Could I also make up a bar code for these labels for product that come in without a bar code.
    PPS, I as a customer would love to see videos of say the Dymo Labelwriter 450 in action as I think this is what I might need but there is nothing better than you guys doing a video to show me the sort of labels that can be produced.

I have a retail shop and I would like an easy way to make shelf edge sticky price tickets. I would like to say scan a product or enter the barcode number and then add a description and a price, maybe a RRP and Our Price. How easy is this and do you have a product that will do this, nothing to complicated etc.
    That already sounds too complicated! I can't think of any handheld labellers that would do that without a lot of faffing about; if you had more than a few products it wouldn't really be practical.

PS, Could I also make up a bar code for these labels for product that come in without a bar code.
    The desktop labellers work differently - they're basically like a normal printer - they print whatever you send to them, so you need some software to send the text and barcodes etc. The labelwriters come with some free software which can print barcodes, and can also 'mail merge', so you could design a template (ie. where the text and barcode appear on the label, what fonts/size etc) then feed in a .csv file with the product desc, barcode number, price etc. You can print 'new' barcodes but you would need to provide the barcode numbers - the software just turns the barcode number into the barcode and prints it...