Thread: New look to our website!

Default New look to our website!

We would like you to have a look at our new look for spring 2013!
    Angella
    www.internetwigs.com

Suppliers of Designer Wigs & Hairpieces

Great looking website

Looks new & fresh. No idea fake eyebrows were available, too late for this week end
    On boring side video link on that page came up full screen and terribly pixalated, can you get better quality?
    Bather..

Thank you for letting me know, I was unaware of the video problem - will fix it - appreciate your comments
    Angella
    www.internetwigs.com

Lovely site, good luck with it

Nice site but there is something wrong with alignment when viewed on ipad. I've not looked at the page on a pc so not sure how it should look but the search bar is squeezed in above wigs and accessories and the text below the bar is on the same line as wigs and accessories so that at first glance the heading looks smudged.

Also in the drop down menus there are 404 errors for Scarves and also Jewellery
    Gill

Quote Originally Posted by Gillf View Post
    Nice site but there is something wrong with alignment when viewed on ipad. I've not looked at the page on a pc so not sure how it should look but the search bar is squeezed in above wigs and accessories and the text below the bar is on the same line as wigs and accessories so that at first glance the heading looks smudged.

Also in the drop down menus there are 404 errors for Scarves and also Jewellery
    Page looks fine on my laptop but agree there are 404 errors on the dropdown menu.

Lovely design Angela, you must be very pleased.

The main issue I found was on the iPad, in the "Join Our Email List" block, the email address entry bar is misaligned and appears under the block.

Nice site Angela. Mind you I liked your old site a lot as well.
    Regards,

Dave

Hello Angela
    The site looks lovely.
    I went into eyebrows section and there needs to be space between the text and the image of Cheryl Cole.
    In the text there is reference made about long lasting lash dye but i was unable to see this product on the site.
    Probably just me DOH
    Good luck
    Lynne
    www.yourpresents.co.uk
    www.sponsoranimal.co.uk
    www.pactsanctuary.org

Quote Originally Posted by Camlyn View Post
    I went into eyebrows section and there needs to be space between the text and the image of Cheryl Cole.
    In the text there is reference made about long lasting lash dye but i was unable to see this product on the site.
    Angela - create a 1 row x 2 columns HTML table (2 cells). Put the image of Cheryl Cole in the left cell, the text in the right cell and make the cell padding "5" for both cells.

Very nice site by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Angela - create a 1 row x 2 columns HTML table (2 cells). Put the image of Cheryl Cole in the left cell, the text in the right cell and make the cell padding "5" for both cells.

Very nice site by the way.
    Have amended the image spacing, thank you for the comments....This products is almost discontinued now, so we are selling what is left.
    Angella
    www.internetwigs.com

This area is causing a few problems as the site was designed for PC not ipad, as it has just had a new lighter look to it, not a makeover....but thank you for the comments
    Angella
    www.internetwigs.com

I have now deleted the links to scarves and hair jewellery....I had done it on the category list but forgot about the navigation drop down links, so thank you
    Angella
    www.internetwigs.com