Thread: Credit account dispatched notifications

Default Credit account dispatched notifications

I would like to be able to mark my orders as dispatched so that customers get a notification but for it to still show as unpaid (credit accounts)

If I put as 'completed' it automatically changes it to paid leaving me with no way of tracking outstanding payments.

Guessing there must be a way to do this??

Thanks

Jenny

I too find this annoying - perhaps I am doing it wrong but an order changing to 'completed' does not always mean you have payment for some business models.
    Rob

I think you can do this - but I'm sorry that I can't quite remember how!

I think you mark as "Shipped all Picked" and not "Completed" - and then they stay at the top of the orders.

I would also like to be able to have a completed but unpaid order for account customers. Also a seperate order confirmation email for account customers would be useful or to have separate confirmation emails for different user groups.
    Chris

You can add whatever 'order status' you like under >Orders>Order Statuses, so you can mark them shipped & set the status to whatever you want, then when marked paid, they become completed.
    You can set where you want the order to sit, ie top of list etc.,
    Graham

Great Lighting UK Ltd
    www.greatlighting.co.uk