Thread: All My Linen's 15% launch offer to Blueparkers ...

Default All My Linen's 15% launch offer to Blueparkers ...

We are up and running. If anybody sees any glitch, or something wrong, or something you don't like (or even do like) on the website please let me know!

Meanwhile we have marked the "BP10" discount code as 15% for Blueparkers until the end of May.

Thanks again for everybody's help.

Chris

Really nice, crisp site Chris, I am sure my other half will be taking a look later!!

A couple of observations if you don't mind...

I am not sure about the Yellow "Add To Basket", perhaps just a bit too pale?

I also clicked the "Help and FAQ" and it took me to a blank page rather than holding me to select from a drop down, me being a bit thick it confused me for a moment as I thought you had no Help section. So, perhaps you need to put a # in the Web Address URL in the Navigation Editor for that section?.

Chris, I want to buy some bathmats! The "for other colours, click on an image" is not working.
    I would like to see the colours before ordering!
    Bengalcat

Thanks, Andrew and Bengalcat.

I'd forgotten to populate the page FAQs - now done, and there is more to add.

I used to be in the printing business, and for proof-reading we always said 2 pairs of eyes are four times better than one!

And ... Bengalcat - let me look at that next.

Chris

Looks Good - Good Luck with it!
    Graham
    Fields of Blue Group
    Fields of Blue - Lighting

I've corrected the Bathmats issue too, and sent you a PM, BengalCat ...

Chris

Looking good, maybe make the slide show banner clickable to the product that is showing at the time?
    Bather..

Thanks, Bather! That was a trick I missed. Now corrected.

Chris

BP's good when you can make changes so fast !
    Bather..

Really like your site.

I think it might be worth having a look at your shipping. RM will deliver under 2kg to non mainland UK for the same price as mainland.
    I just did a test purchase (for a nightshirt), estimating delivery costs with a Belfast postcode, and was only given a Fedex option, but the option was for a Fedex Mainland delivery. It could be me! (Took me ages to work out shipping prices). It is difficult to test shipping in BP. The best advice I got was to test purchase using Google Chrome Incognito so the cookies don't assume your location.

Regards.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Really like your site.

I think it might be worth having a look at your shipping. RM will deliver under 2kg to non mainland UK for the same price as mainland.
    I just did a test purchase (for a nightshirt), estimating delivery costs with a Belfast postcode, and was only given a Fedex option, but the option was for a Fedex Mainland delivery. It could be me! (Took me ages to work out shipping prices). It is difficult to test shipping in BP. The best advice I got was to test purchase using Google Chrome Incognito so the cookies don't assume your location.

Regards.

Chris
    You can also go to Site > Configuration > E-commerce options > Shipping Estimator: Geolocated country selected

This chooses the country by default using the IP address, but you can overwrite this at the bottom of the basket. So you can switch countries & test different shipping methods from the basket.