Thread: Need a step by step guide - Switching to Integrated labels

Default Need a step by step guide - Switching to Integrated labels

I've had a look around the forum, but can't find a definitive guide to switching to integrated labels. I've ordered a sample of N-Type label sheets from Priority direct, which I understand is the one to go for.
    http://www.priorydirect.co.uk/produc...ctid=419876237

But I understand I need to change the invoice template to a style that will put the customer delivery address in the right place so it peels off with the label?

Does this mean that the customer invoice will then not have the customer name and address details on? Or is this duplicated in the new invoice template?

I'm sure it would be useful to others if we can have all the info needed to switch to integrated labels, in one place. Or if this already exists, then can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

Go to configuration > company there is a template provided for you with N style labels, copy it and add it to the custom label box, save it, when you use the print despatch note that is what you'll get, (The PDF one stays in the old format)
    Graham
    Fields of Blue Group
    Fields of Blue - Lighting

Superb, thanks so much.

Not just from me, but also from the other people that will use this in the future and not get round to thanking you!

Thank you for the info. All set now!

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Overland View Post
    I've had a look around the forum, but can't find a definitive guide to switching to integrated labels. I've ordered a sample of N-Type label sheets from Priority direct, which I understand is the one to go for.
    http://www.priorydirect.co.uk/produc...ctid=419876237

But I understand I need to change the invoice template to a style that will put the customer delivery address in the right place so it peels off with the label?

Does this mean that the customer invoice will then not have the customer name and address details on? Or is this duplicated in the new invoice template?

I'm sure it would be useful to others if we can have all the info needed to switch to integrated labels, in one place. Or if this already exists, then can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.
    Hi I got these labels which are the same http://cheap-integratedlabels.co.uk/...-Label-S14.asp