Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New site, feedback appreciated

Fair enough Gaz. Personally I've found a 'muck sandwich' (I'm being polite!) works well - positive/negative/positive. I certainly listen more when my ego is boosted somewhat. Good point about the call to action. I'll look at ways to add similar to my site. I subscribe to the econsultancy blog and will look up your suggestion.

Haha.

I'm not really into that, firstly I don't think what I said was shhhh.. "muck" Hopefully it's constructive criticism. Also as I said, telling somebody something is good doesn't really help them. Generally people ask for feedback because they want to improve their site, if you just say this is good and that's good but this is bad.

What do they learn from your feedback? They get one thing they can possibly improve on when they could have had 3.

Maybe it's just me, apologies for any offence to yourself or Darren.

Similar Threads

1. Site Feedback Popup
    By niche in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 31-08-2013, 11:53
  2. New Site - Your feedback would be appreciated.
    By John E in forum General Discussion: Any Other Business
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-11-2011, 09:41
  3. Customer Site / Service Feedback
    By Dave in forum Online Marketing and Promotion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 15:17
  4. Site Feedback
    By little-linguist in forum General Discussion: Any Other Business
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 10:34