Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bluepark vs EKM

Another reason is this.We cancelled our accounts there and have comfirmation and proof .We had paid up until now but they shut down our website and log in ,so we could not get to orders and stock.This was done even though we had paid up until today.Today we have had money taken again from them .We are not the first this has been done to.We did not ask them to reopen our website for the time we had paid up to because i have read reports that people have been charged again,and yet it still did not help us because we have still been charged again.And dont expect to post problems on their forum if you cancel,they stop that also in an instant.
    Just a warning to anyone thinking of leaving them.

I'm sorry to hear that. I can also confirm that any emails from Bluepark to EKM hosted email addresses are automatically blocked, we tested this with a number of transferring customers. It's been that way since last year.
    Developer :: Bluepark

The thing to do before you leave is take your card details out of the system. They were doing this when I left over a year ago. Someone told me to do it so when final payment gets taken, that is it.

Anyone thinking of leaving would be wise to export all information they require before informing EKM of cancellation as the process of closing down the old website appears in some cases to be a bit random and not necessarily to do with contract dates!

Had a reply and an apology from ekm.They have taken full responsibility and are refunding the money ,so the matter is now resolved.

EKM sound like a real quality outfit to do business with! Yee Haa Cowboy!