Thread: No UK courier delivery option available for back orders...?

Default No UK courier delivery option available for back orders...?

UK customers placing back orders on our site are not able to select UK courier delivery. I've checked the tick box "Hide if not able to ship" and it's not ticked.

What also confuses me, is that European courier and International courier options are still available to customers from those countries.
    I've compared the shipping manager options for the various shipping methods, and can't see any obvious differences.

I'm sure it's a user error rather than BP, but can anyone shed any light on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Overland View Post
    UK customers placing back orders on our site are not able to select UK courier delivery. I've checked the tick box "Hide if not able to ship" and it's not ticked.

What also confuses me, is that European courier and International courier options are still available to customers from those countries.
    I've compared the shipping manager options for the various shipping methods, and can't see any obvious differences.

I'm sure it's a user error rather than BP, but can anyone shed any light on this?
    Is it an "accurate" shipping method? I think it has to be "worst case" rather than "accurate" to be eligible for pre-orders.

The drop-down option that allows you to select "Worst Case" or "Accurate" only appears if you change the fulfilment days to a number greater than 1.
    As our courier delivery is nextday I'd have thought we need to have this "fulfilment days" set to 1?

But this is certainly an improvement, I've changed "fulfilment days" to 2, and then changed it to "Worst Case", which allows courier delivered back orders :-)