Thread: envelope and cardboard boxes

Default envelope and cardboard boxes

Hi,

I would like to ask if anybody knows good (quality, service, and price) envelope and cardboard box companies.

I have been searching quite a while for this, and found this company below:

http://www.postsafe.co.uk/

The reason for mentioning above is I've seen postoffice selling the product of postsafe , nothing more (very expensive at the postoffice though)

As a newbie, I thought it would be great to hear some experienced/expert's opinion before I buy.

Thank you.

Al

Hi Al

Not used them but you could always consider the following Bluepark user
    www.envelope.co.uk
    Regards,

Dave

Hi
    I have used www.davpack.co.uk for over 5 years now, they stock all i need, good prices and fast delivery, but even more important for me is that they are very friendly and nice to deal with,
    stripey
    www.bestbritishsweets.co.uk

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by stripey View Post
    Hi
    I have used www.davpack.co.uk for over 5 years now, they stock all i need, good prices and fast delivery, but even more important for me is that they are very friendly and nice to deal with,
    stripey
    www.bestbritishsweets.co.uk

Ive been looking for a good packaging company for a while, checked out Davpack and was very impressed, great prices! excellent recommendation.

Cheers

James

Hi there

I found www.envelopemaster.com great for jiffy bags. Just purchased some boxes from EBay they seemed to be cheaper than all the quotes I recd from local companies to me which is a real shame as I would prefer to give the business to local companies.

Vicki

We use a mixture of companies depending on who's the cheapest at the time:

www.ryepac.co.uk for maillite (jiffy-type) envelopes, bubble wrap and tape

www.packaging2u.co.uk for some of our boxes

www.rajapack.co.uk for other boxes

You could try www.zignig.co.uk for mail-lite envlopes, very good price and service.

We use www.davpack.co.uk great customer service and next day delivery. Definitely 5 star service!
    Angella
    www.internetwigs.com

Suppliers of Designer Wigs & Hairpieces

London UK, the world capital of magnetic therapy.

I use Viking Direct for mail lite envelopes.

The reasons:

1. They come in buy two get one free most of the time.

2. Once you open an account, the ordering is very easy.

3. The delivery is next day by 7:00 AM.
    Eran, selling magnetic bracelets from http://www.magnetic-products-store.com/ The house of magnetic jewellery. Blogging at http://magnetictherapyuk.wordpress.com/ about all issues of magnetic therapy UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Adva Trading View Post
    3. The delivery is next day by 7:00 AM.
    Surely they don't deliver next day by 7am as standard? Even for a timed delivery most carriers only offer pre 10 or pre 12 service and I have never had a delivery before 8am!

Perhaps you are next door to the carrier?
    Regards,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Surely they don't deliver next day by 7am as standard? Even for a timed delivery most carriers only offer pre 10 or pre 12 service and I have never had a delivery before 8am!

Perhaps you are next door to the carrier?
    We have used Viking amongst others for six odd years, at our old address they delivered around 09:30 and here around 08:00. As you say, depends how close you are to the driver! Next day is guaranteed tho, and 30 day credit is handy.

We've made a note of all the others in this thread and are ploughing through!

Mike
    Carhampton eMart

Quote Originally Posted by mikepayn View Post
    We have used Viking amongst others for six odd years, at our old address they delivered around 09:30 and here around 08:00. As you say, depends how close you are to the driver! Next day is guaranteed tho, and 30 day credit is handy.

We've made a note of all the others in this thread and are ploughing through!

Mike
    Carhampton eMart
    I agree that Viking are fab for quick delivery, however their prices are usually very high. With that in mind we try to get sufficiently organised to use cheaper companies and keep Viking on hand for last minute emergencies or when they have very good offers on.

The Packaging Store has a range of packaging materials, including boxes, packing tape (http://www.thepackagingstore.co.uk/s...ing_Tapes.html) and bubble wrap - I've used them before, they're fantastic!

Try poundland for your jiffys and envelopes. Cheap as chips!

Hi

There are literally loads of packaging companies out there. Just Google what you want and check them out.

Gill
    Silk Nightdresses