Thread: Blog update to Facebook/Twitter

Default Blog update to Facebook/Twitter

Hi all

I was wondering if there you can write an article on your websites in "Latest News" page, and it appear on your Facebook page/Twitter account.

I have seen loads of solutions online for posting on Facebook/Twitter and it appearing in a feedbox on your website, but can't seem to find out how you can make it go from BP to Facebook/Twitter etc

As always any help appreciated

Only a newbie so not sure if there is a way to do it using Blue Park, but You could always copy the link and post it on you Facebook/twitter account, that's what I do when I want to show a latest design

When you have posted your Blog Article, go to your Blog page and click on the F/B and Tweeter buttons, well that what I do and it seems to work

Quote Originally Posted by MountMan View Post
    When you have posted your Blog Article, go to your Blog page and click on the F/B and Tweeter buttons, well that what I do and it seems to work

learnt something new today thanks

Similar Threads

1. Twitter and Facebook
    By Prettycool in forum Online Marketing and Promotion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 19-12-2016, 20:10
  2. Adding facebook, twitter etc.... to newsletters?
    By Jodergas in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 16:22
  3. Facebook and Twitter icons
    By lindsayb in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 11:02
  4. Twitter&Facebook
    By doublevision in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-10-2009, 10:16