Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Bluepark Mega Update

Richard - a link (icon) might be useful to the Contact Us page if people don't have their phone numbers in the header.

Can emails be sent from the Contact us page on a mobile?

Oh, just noticed you can change the footer content for mobiles in the template footer. Perhaps I'll add Contact Us in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    Richard - a link (icon) might be useful to the Contact Us page if people don't have their phone numbers in the header.

Can emails be sent from the Contact us page on a mobile?

Oh, just noticed you can change the footer content for mobiles in the template footer. Perhaps I'll add Contact Us in there?
    Hi Red Devil, emails can be sent from contact us page both by the form and also from an email address if the email address is categorised as an email.

Quote Originally Posted by niche View Post
    Hi Red Devil, emails can be sent from contact us page both by the form and also from an email address if the email address is categorised as an email.
    Thanks. That's worth knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deefer View Post
    Thanks for the latest update Rich. However, I am confused by the change to category editor. Can't it be "leave blank to have nothing"? I don't want any text on the category page on my mobile version. It is best to get right down to business... not loads of text. The change doesn't seem to solve this. I still have to enter something.
    Just enter some non-displaying HTML, such as a comment:

Code:
    <!-- EMPTY -->
    Or an empty DIV:

Code:
    <div></div>
    These will override the desktop content and won't display anything on the page.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Just enter some non-displaying HTML, such as a comment:

Code:
    <!-- EMPTY -->
    Or an empty DIV:

Code:
    <div></div>
    These will override the desktop content and won't display anything on the page.
    Yes this is what I was after too, many thanks for this.
    Kim

Yes thank you - I get a couple of images just about show now with the empty code

OK, will do that Rich. It is just as most of us seem to want nothing in those boxes I thought blank could mean blank/nothing (as the default).

I've added the no content above the list, but wondering now if I need to add the content I have on main site below the list on mobile site for SEO purposes?

Or is content taken from main site when website is crawled? (quite sure no-one on a mobile, or anyone else in fact, is in the least bit interested in reading any of my content!)

Another thought - are the URLs the same on the main website as on the mobile site?
    (sorry can't check this myself as I don't have a phone)
    If different then I suspect different content might be the order of the day rather than using duplicate content?

Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    Another thought - are the URLs the same on the main website as on the mobile site?
    (sorry can't check this myself as I don't have a phone)
    If different then I suspect different content might be the order of the day rather than using duplicate content?
    Im pretty sure they are same url, Im sure I read that somewhere. Ah yes here it is, in Rich's first paragraph in this post

"The pages being viewed are the same pages as on the desktop site, using the same URLs, only with different CSS and, where necessary, slightly different HTML."
    Last edited by niche; 27-05-2014 at 10:00. Reason: addition

Im pretty sure they are same url, Im sure I read that somewhere. Ah yes here it is, in Rich's first paragraph in this post

"The pages being viewed are the same pages as on the desktop site, using the same URLs, only with different CSS and, where necessary, slightly different HTML."
    Thank you!

I am a new Blueparker (beginning of May), already loving the many great features of Bluepark, ( I was with Shopify ) then a double whammy, I get the mobile site rolled out within a couple of days of the launch.. used the glass template and changed the colours to match my own site....

Just a quick question.. How do you change the colour of the Review and Checkout button ??

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by zoe M View Post
    I am a new Blueparker (beginning of May), already loving the many great features of Bluepark, ( I was with Shopify ) then a double whammy, I get the mobile site rolled out within a couple of days of the launch.. used the glass template and changed the colours to match my own site....

Just a quick question.. How do you change the colour of the Review and Checkout button ??

Thanks in advance
    Hi welcome to BP.

For the checkout button colour it is in the Mobile Template Editor - Forms - then scroll down and its here:
    Capture1.PNG

Hope that helps.
    Kim

Hi Kim,
    Thanks for the reply.. the checkout button had already been changed to the site colours,but it was in the the review and Checkout box that I wanted to changed the colour... Any idea ??
    review and checkout.jpg

thanks for your help

Sorry I didn't realise, actually no I don't know that one, I tried to find it recently myself but couldn't, I too want to change that if anyone knows!!

Sorry I didn't realise, actually no I don't know that one, I tried to find it recently myself but couldn't, I too want to change that if anyone knows!!
    I've changed mine by changing the # colours within the .ui-dialog .ui-dialog-titlebar that's found in additional css.

*Back it up before you edit your css*

Ian

Thanks for that Ian... will check it out later

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    FAO Sage Pay users, there is one aspect of the system that we may need to give some attention to in the first 24 hours of the update. Sage Pay Server inFrame uses an iframe to display Sage Pay's default template, which is not optimised for mobile. We have enabled scrolling for the iframe, but if this proves unsuccessful then we may need to look into either forcing standard Sage Pay Server for mobile or perhaps even supplying a replacement Sage Pay template. We will discuss this further on the forums.
    Hi All, did anyone work out how to best display the Sage Pay Server inFrame yet, I have just updated our TWS template but it all falls down when you actually go to purchase an item and enter C/C details. Thanks as always.

The new update showing the template and device in the order processor - Could this also show in the Users online now list??? Please.
    Regards

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    The new update showing the template and device in the order processor - Could this also show in the Users online now list??? Please.
    Sorry, that data is only being recorded against orders.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions