Thread: Firefox Slow?

Default Firefox Slow?

Is anyone else finding the latest version of Firefox slow?, since I updated it is painful.

Working fine for me but I am running it with no plugs-ins or extensions. These are the usual cause of crashes and slowdowns
    Regards,

Dave

Disabled all of them with no noticeable difference (was not that many), the issue just seems with anything Google though such as search/images/shopping and is fine with everything else, search is also fine when using Google partners such as Orange yet a direct search on Google or shopping etc results in about a 5 second lag...strange

Perhaps a reinstall is in order

Mine has been awful the last few days. I hadn't connected it with the Firefox latest update but that makes sense now. Mostly I am really struggling to open any pop up windows in BP. It takes an age.

Similar Threads

1. Drop-down boxes not working in Firefox
    By Harbo in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 19:51
  2. Using the drop dowm editing menu in firefox
    By vazalla in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 13:34
  3. Google Analytics & Firefox
    By Alex_A&B in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0