Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Admin page

I have only recently started using GA and the information, statistics and analysis available is immense. Immense, however, is the problem for the rest of the staff in the office. Haven't seen the graphs yet, but if they provide a relatively simple insight into the way the site is performing without baffling staff with multitudes of information then I am all for it!

Completely agree with Rich and Shelly about users being blind to a number of features because they always use the shortcuts. I make a point of making sure staff learn how to nav the menus properly so that they can support a customer over the phone if needs be.
    Joe

Just a suggestion.

Having looked at what is important to staff processing orders then the most important icons are the following.

Order Manager
    Product Manager
    User Manager

If the graphs were to be implemented on the front page could these icons be shown above?

The layout of the page that meets staff when they login should make it possible to complete orders, amend stock and look at customers accounts with as little clicks/input as possible.

I just set up a new BP site. How do I get rid of the graphs please and have the older BP homepage?

Quote Originally Posted by Deefer View Post
    I just set up a new BP site. How do I get rid of the graphs please and have the older BP homepage?
    You can change the Dashboard display in the admin manager
    Chris

Thanks, found it.