Thread: Saving customer card details option?

Default Saving customer card details option?

We're trialling BP at the moment. Our current platform gives customers the option of storing their card details for future orders (thereby speeding up the process). It doesn't look as though this can be done in BP (unless I've missed something!). We don't pay extra for this facility and it is not associated with a particular payment processing company and applies to all cards. In the light of recent posts about SagePay tokens (which I understand is a paid service), I thought I would mention this as a possible feature request if BP users would find it useful? I'm sure it wouldn't be the easiest of tasks to implement on BP, but anything that reduces hassle for customers (especially those on mobiles) has got to be a good thing.

We are looking into the Sage Pay token system, I believe this will be integrated this year. I discussed it with our Sage Pay representative a couple of weeks ago.

I would be interested to know who your current provider is, and whether they are PCI DSS compliant. If they're not, they're playing an extremely dangerous game storing that information.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I would be interested to know who your current provider is, and whether they are PCI DSS compliant. If they're not, they're playing an extremely dangerous game storing that information.
    I agree, sounds a bit dodgy to me!

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    We are looking into the Sage Pay token system, I believe this will be integrated this year. I discussed it with our Sage Pay representative a couple of weeks ago.

Doesn't look as though I can PM Rich, so I'll post some info in the private forum (SagePay Newsletter - token system thread) so as not to spread details of a competitor too widely.