Thread: Ink Cartridges and Toners - www.cartridges-ink.co.uk

Default Ink Cartridges and Toners - www.cartridges-ink.co.uk

We have recently acquired Cartridges-Ink from another Blueparker, and have been giving the website a bit of a refresh. As usual, any comments are appreciated.

Please note that we are working on updating Printer models, which had got slightly out of date, and are also working on the whole list of toners. Most cartridges can be found under "Search" in the Nav Bar, but for the next few weeks please email for a toner quote.

Most of you will need these items at some stage, and we are very happy to give a Blueparker 10% discount - just enter the coupon code "BP10" at the basket stage as usual.

Your ink cartridges & toner cartridges category buttons don't seem to be working. Search facility doesn't seem to be working properly either, I've searched for over a dozen popular cartridges and printers but it just goes back to your home page every time.
    Dave

www.thecartridgekingdom.co.uk - For all your inkjet & laser toner cartridges.
    www.designedbyfitzy.co.uk - Personalised clothing for all your needs, personal & business, Sign Making/Writing for both office & company vehicles.

Thanks, Dave, but I've tried all these on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE on a PC - and all seems fine with me. But I see that they don't work on an iPad ... Are you Mac? Thanks for the tip-off ...

seem to be working for me on firefox on laptop

Quote Originally Posted by CLO View Post
    Thanks, Dave, but I've tried all these on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE on a PC - and all seems fine with me. But I see that they don't work on an iPad ... Are you Mac? Thanks for the tip-off ...
    Yes I'm on my iPad and no I'm not Mac I'm called Dave.
    Dave

www.designedbyfitzy.co.uk - Personalised clothing for all your needs, personal & business, Sign Making/Writing for both office & company vehicles.

There is an issue sometimes with some iPads with a:hover. Thanks, Dave, for pointing it out, and I'll forgive the poor joke ...

Quote Originally Posted by CLO View Post
    There is an issue sometimes with some iPads with a:hover. Thanks, Dave, for pointing it out, and I'll forgive the poor joke ...
    Whaaaat!!! You started it.
    Dave