Thread: Anyone else having trouble with admin area or website?

Question Anyone else having trouble with admin area or website?

I cannot get inot either my website or the admin area of the site.

Anyone else having problems?? I know it is too early for Bluepark to answer the phones so thought I would ask here.

Just to add, when I try to get into the admin area it says 'the username you have specified does not exist'. And at the very top of the page: [ An availability error has occurred when accessing the database ]

Ooer.

I've tried someone elses site, that is fine but I've tried my site on another computer and it is not working from there either, it says the page (should be the home page) has been moved and the link given is the domain name.

I am running on Firefox because of the problems with IE on the news yesterday but I've tried my IE and it is not working on there either.

Heck, I feel sick. I hope I've not lost everything. I am getting really nervous about this now. It was working last night.

Got to get the kids sorted for school, will check back later.

Phew, all fised now, there were some problems this morning but they have been fixed. Maybe I was the only one up at that daft time looking.....

Hiya,

No it was me to and would suspect the server had a hic up this morning.... it happened for a very brief period last week..... and hey meet dafty numero 2 )

Server seemed to be down from about 2:00am until about 8:00am ish

www.partywizard.co.uk

There was a database issue in the early hours of this morning on one of our servers, it was rectified at 8am. Only a small number of sites were affected.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

2am.......... and I thought I was up ata daft time - or do you live overseas??

I get a teeny bit paranoid, especially with this stuff with IE going on at the moment, I swicthed to Mozilla yesterday and my first thought was 'oh no, have I done something to it'. LOL. It is working OK now and thank you Rih for repling to my email and setting my mind at rest. I did think that it could have been the server so checked a few other sites but they were working - and this is when the panic set in.

Mind you, it's not like it has been busy or anything, I think the prospect of the postal strike is putting people off unless you use a courier service. Last week was a good week but so far this week, nothing. I've been having a few restful days - so restful infact that I am bored witless. I went shopping, got a few bits for the kids teachers and today counted 200 in 5ps for the PTFA over a coffee, done some more shopping and now - well, nothing to do. I've read the paper..... bored, bored, bored. Til the kids get in from school. Anyone else finding it quiet at the moment??

Bet Rich wishes he did live overseas He will have some sort of monitoring so will know if the servers go down.

Monday was dead for us, Tuesday crazy and today average but I expect it will go very quiet over the next few days until the new year
    Regards,

Dave

Yes, it has been funny, nothing for a few days and then a load of orders in within an hour. Strange. Not complaining though. I am ready to put my feet up - the kids are finishing on Friday and then I'll be up to my eyes in it.

I am going to close form 24th through to 5th January. I used to trade via eBay before the site and found that I'd get a lot of business on 25th and 26th, maybe people bored or not got what they had hinted at from their husbands. LOL. or they probably said 'here is some money, buy it yourself'. it's been a funny year overall, I've not sold anything red, men always buy red. And then the women always ask if they can exchange it..... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieheaven View Post
    Anyone else finding it quiet at the moment??
    Sorry its quiet for you - we are so busy I've raised our postage charges to try to be less competitive, which has had some effect, though orders are still coming in. We have been up until 2am most mornings trying to keep up with the wrapping and posting, and are still behind, though nearly there. I expect it will go dead by the end of the week, though.