Thread: I want to put tracking code in to a category page, but where?

Default I want to put tracking code in to a category page, but where?

Hi Guys,

I want to put twitter tracking code in to one of my categories so I can see how many people get there from Twitter ads.

Twitter says to insert it just before the closing </body> tag.

So when I edit that category I can see I can insert code in to the 'Head' section. The only other place I can see to put it is to open the 'Page Content' with the HTML editor option and paste it in there.

Can anybody advise me as to where is the correct place this needs to go?

EDIT

Another question: I'd also like to place some code inside the <head> tags on my index.html, where can I access this. I dont see the page listed in 'Page Manager' or 'Site Options' is it possible to edit this?

Many Thanks,
    -Set
    Last edited by Setantaa; 22-10-2014 at 20:57.

In the template editor you can enter code to be put either at the beginning / end of the body tags on every page, and in the head section.. It's in the first tab when you click which template you are editing. Would this be what you're after?
    Analogue Seduction - Where music is our passion

Similar Threads

1. Where to put the Trustpilot code?
    By Earthrise in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-10-2013, 09:59
  2. placing FB tracking code on checkout page
    By SarahT in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 15:49
  3. Tracking where my Sales come from....
    By HaleyCalire in forum General Discussion: Any Other Business
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 19:09
  4. Can't find where to put cost price
    By KayJay in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 10:32
  5. Where to put this code
    By Gillf in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-05-2009, 13:14