Thread: Bundled Products and Ebay

Default Bundled Products and Ebay

We have a lot of bundled products on site now, and obviously would like to list those on Ebay as well, but ebay is throwing back an error message, is there anyway to make this possible, as to break them apart would not work with stock control.

Bundles introduce a few complexities and couldn’t be included in the initial release.

We will do some testing this week and see if this can be included in the next update.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Bundles introduce a few complexities and couldn’t be included in the initial release.

We will do some testing this week and see if this can be included in the next update.
    Hi Rich

Any luck with the bundles update on the API yet ? We've got so many bundles that we'd love to add, but just can't at the moment.

Thanks

It is now possible to list bundles on eBay, as long as the bundled products don’t contain variants.

If your bundled products contain variants, there is no way on eBay to select the various options for each component, so that will not be possible.

It is now possible to list bundles on eBay, as long as the bundled products donít contain variants.

If your bundled products contain variants, there is no way on eBay to select the various options for each component, so that will not be possible.
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU !!!! I know what I'll be doing this evening. I'm so pleased I came back to you guys

Would it be possible to select which variants are to be included within a BP bundle, so that we can select just one variant of a particular product and list the bundle on eBay?

Otherwise at the moment we would have to create individual product lines for each variant ()
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk

Hi Rich

I've been listing some of our bundles on ebay but notice that it automatically picks up the list price of the bundle, rather than the selling price. Is this a glitch or just the way it works ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SarahT View Post
    Hi Rich

I've been listing some of our bundles on ebay but notice that it automatically picks up the list price of the bundle, rather than the selling price. Is this a glitch or just the way it works ?

Thanks
    I'd be very surprised if it was doing that, also bundles are listed in exactly the same way as normal products. If you're 100% sure, please send an email in to support with an example SKU.

I'd be very surprised if it was doing that, also bundles are listed in exactly the same way as normal products. If you're 100% sure, please send an email in to support with an example SKU.
    Hi Rich

huge apologies - it is picking up the correct price. I'd got confused as I've set up the API to automatically increase the prices by a certain percentage to incorporate a shipping charge and it just so happened that the price it increased these particular products to was exactly the same price as the list price of the bundle !

Sorry !

Quick bundle question. As my bundles would have variants in them which isn't allowed, can I create a bundle in BP but have it inactive in BP but active in eBay? This way I could create a bundle without variants specifically for eBay without cluttering up my BP site.

Hmm having tried it, I have the issue as Handle Hub above, you can't tell a bundle to only have one selected variant in it so I can't create a bundle just for eBay as it will only let me add the full product with 17 variants to the bundle. I can't create a separate one as that would mess up stock control.

The other issue is that you also need to provide a fixed price to cover all variant options. However if there was an option for it to automatically calculate the price based on the variants selected within the bundle then we could apply a % discount to make the bundle worthwhile.

Unfortunately at the moment we can't use the bundles feature, which is a shame as this could be very powerful for us.
    Shaun

Loxta Hardware
    www.loxta.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by handlehub View Post
    The other issue is that you also need to provide a fixed price to cover all variant options. However if there was an option for it to automatically calculate the price based on the variants selected within the bundle then we could apply a % discount to make the bundle worthwhile.

Unfortunately at the moment we can't use the bundles feature, which is a shame as this could be very powerful for us.
    We are okay with the pricing as all the variants are just a different pattern so no price changes for us. It's a real shame as we have products too unprofitable to sell on their own but in a bundle they make a great product.

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reply to this discussion (I know its an old thread), but what is the latest with bundles & muti-packs / variants on ebay made up of individual products in Bluepark?
    Are their any plans to for ebay variants to work within Bluepark?

We are currently trying Bluepark before moving across totally, but our existing system fully supports ebay bundles and variants and adjusts the stock correctly with no problems.
    I think this feature is fairly essential really as we use ebay variants to select multiple pack sizes. Eg., 1,2,3,45, or 6 items in one pack. Even though they are the same item each pack size has its own SKU with a parent SKU for ordering new stock.

Any ideas or views on this would be helpful.

Thanks.

Paul