Thread: 1st order !!!!

Default 1st order !!!!

We've been slowly adding items to our new ebay shop via the API and today had our first sale - YAY !!!!!! Was very excited to see how it appeared in our BP order manager (I know, I'm really sad). Unfortunately, it was a bundle that I'd added manually to ebay so I've had to make sure I update the stock levels manually in the product manager, but who cares ?!!!! It's still an order that came in via the API.

Thanks Rich and the guys for all of your hard work getting the API up and running and working so well

Well done Sarah, we had our 1st last week but it's been returned as not the right colour! As we said because the Ebay shop is new we have zero feedback and we have just had a increase on products we can sell so I'm sure once we get more feedback it will produce more sales and allow us to list more products.

Agree with SarahT a big thanks to Rich and team for their hard work and long hours setting this up. Looking forward to Amazon working the same!

2nd order came in last night ! That was for an actual product linked via API. Hurrah !!

Can't wait for the bundles upgrade to be added so that we can load even more products on ��

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 29-11-2014, 09:25
  2. Get Orders with page=2&limit=1000 getting 1st page
    By QuickBooksDev in forum Bluepark API and Developer Partners
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-10-2014, 17:21
  3. Notification of Order Received / Order Shipped - E-mail Configuration
    By joe_p in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2013, 23:45
  4. Looking to launch on the 1st July