Thread: Ebay product Templates and shortcodes - Need Help

Default Ebay product Templates and shortcodes - Need Help

Hi guys,
    i have a great ebay product template that simply needs populating, i have added it to a custom data field and it uploads to ebay lovely except for the detail which i currently have to manually imput for each product.
    Has anyone succeded in using shortcodes for example {%product_attributes} to automatically populate the template on ebay? or do i have to write each product which would take forever!!

Regards the big ebay product through bluepark picture i am trying to make it so when i adjust the content or images (not just the price) through bluepark it automatically ups this to ebay and is surrounded by a professional template.

Thanks
    Jon

So i progress from the illusion that the ebay integration was useless, i am using a dynamic template from "widgetchimp.com" to populate my channel custom data fields, title was easy, but description field took a little spread sheet formula to populate.
    I seem to be getting closer to an automated system, but am also loosing hair.

Hi Jon,
    Did you have any success with this? I am trying to do exactly the same as you and am getting very stressed and loosing hair too!
    Any pointers to get the variable in would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Natalie
    www.giftsfromhandpicked.co.uk

Hi,
    Use a spreadsheet to manipulate the detail into the code.
    Jon