Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend a friend

Did you try using it to offer a discount instead of the cash? If you did, which worked better?

20 questions, I know, I'm just setting it up now

The recipient gets 10% off their order and the person who recommends gets 1. I thought cash for them rather than a discount as they have already ordered. Referral Candy sorts out paying them the 1 via paypal or they can elect to give it to charity. Not everyone has used the 10% discount code.

Sounds like worthwhile thing to at least try. I'd go for the bottom package which would work out at probably less than 20 a month.

I am confused..possibly because I have had 3 glasses of wine. Does it work like this?

Customer gets email saying refer a friend for " a discount / free gift"

email sent by customer says " Get X % off your first order"

If email sent to friend by customer results in a sale, then it all jumps into action!
    Bengalcat

Yes something like that

The referrer can refer as many friends as they want and get as many rewards (but only if the referred friends actually buy and use the link/code they were given).

The friend can only get one referred discount but can then refer friends and get that reward from then on.

And so on and so on...

Hi
    How did you integrate referral candy with bluepark? Do you offer money off or a percentage?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MLM2006 View Post
    Hi
    How did you integrate referral candy with bluepark? Do you offer money off or a percentage?
    thanks
    We offer a 10% discount for the friends and if they spend 10 then thr referrer is paid 1. Its all automated

we we have had about 1100 referral purchases since integrating so for us it's a good thing.

Toby

How have you integrated this with Bluepark, are you just sending out referral emails, or have you setup the javascript pop up for after checkout ?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by amberpumpkin View Post
    We have been using for about 3 months.

Over that time we have had about $1100 worth of sales and cost of using the service is $72 plus the 1 we give to each referral which will be 51 so I would say yes it is worth the cost.

Toby