Thread: Make an Addition Inactive

Default Make an Addition Inactive

Is there a way to make an addition inactive? I have one that I want to temporarily suspend as we are out of stock of it for a week or so. It is attached to loads of products so I don't want to go in and delete it from every product only to then add it back in in a few days. I was hoping we could red flag it but it doesn't seem so.

We have this problem sometimes and I don't think it can be done, I find it quicker to delete the addition if its quite a few products but of course then you need to make it again and assign it individually

Darn it! Rich, can you put this on your wish list...please?

I don't use additions, so I'm not at all sure here ... but if you download a csv file with just SKUs and additions (AND SAVE A COPY for safety) , filter to the one you want to suspend, delete it from those SKUs, and upload SKUs and additions with that one taken out again, then that addition shouldn't show.

When the stock comes in, reimport the original csv again, which should turn on the addition again.

Similar Threads

1. Is there a way to make an addition have a negative value?
    By Lisa in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 13-05-2015, 00:06
  2. Inactive
    By PartyGirl in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-07-2012, 10:01
  3. Shipping Inactive
    By jxm in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20-01-2012, 18:07
  4. Inactive Images