Thread: The New PrettyCool Site

Default The New PrettyCool Site

Hi All

We have just published our new site and we would love to hear any comments (good or bad)!

Regards
    Caroline

Hi Caroline,
    Love your site. I found it really easy to navigate and the black background on the footer really makes your payment methods stand out. This is always one of the first things I personally look for when browsing any site. I found all other important info such as delivery/returns very quickly and I'm loving the brown leather shopper bag as an extra xmas pressie for myself . Need to check with hubbie first as I've added quite a few 'extra pressies' to my list already!
    Elaine

Thanks Elaine we are really pleased with it, let me know if your going to place an order and I'll send you a discount code.

Caroline

Your silver handbag dropdown in the nav bars says it is not redirecting properly. Lovely new design by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KayJay View Post
    Your silver handbag dropdown in the nav bars says it is not redirecting properly. Lovely new design by the way.
    All sorted now and thanks for the kind comments. We wanted a more up to date site and Jamie worked really hard to get this done for us. If anyone else spots a problem we would love to hear from you, good or bad!

Hi Caroline,
    Hubbie put his foot down about the handbag but I bought it anyway lol (used my card with his paypal account just incase you panic when you dont see an order with my name). Thanks for your kind offer of a discount code but as it's less than a tenner and free postage I'm totally chuffed to bits. Also I can confirm your checkout works perfectly, only thing that confused me a bit was the drop down to select country to estimate delivery. Obviously I know how long RM take but was just trying this out and no date was displayed. Apologies if I missed this somewhere.

Think I may have said this before, but seeing your site and the possibilities the platform offered was the reason we joined bluepark.

Love the new site, so clean and crisp, can tell a lot of effort has gone into it, well done to all involved! Love it!
    www.order-flowers.co.uk

Please give us a follow on Google+ We'll follow you back

Love the site, you can tell a site that Jamie has done, they just look that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Think I may have said this before, but seeing your site and the possibilities the platform offered was the reason we joined bluepark.

Love the new site, so clean and crisp, can tell a lot of effort has gone into it, well done to all involved! Love it!
    Thank you Flowers and yes Jamie worked really hard to make sure we could still trade whilst designing and he took all our requirements into account and also produced much more. Hopefully this site will be Google friendly as we really have dropped from the front page's.

Quote Originally Posted by rijam View Post
    Love the site, you can tell a site that Jamie has done, they just look that good.
    Thanks rijam and I agree you can spot a Jamie site!

I really like them six blocks on the homepage underneath the sider....been thinking about getting someone to do something similar on mine for a while now...

Hi, I have always loved your site, I think I've seen a couple of versions of it now and who am I to say I don't like a part of your site but hear goes... The one and only thing I feel is not in keeping with the site is the black logo colour and the heavy black sections on the site including the footer etc. I just think it would be so much better with maybe a lighter colour or maybe a vibrant pink/purple etc. Maybe change this and see how you feel, i'm sure its not a big deal and i'm sure its a quick swap back and forth just to see. I think I know who built the look of the site and I still think its one of the best sites I have seen on BP.
    Gary