Thread: Bluepark / Sage Import now available

Default Bluepark / Sage Import now available

Dear Bluepark users, I am today announcing a software release of our Bluepark/Sage tool which automates the tedious task of importing Bluepark Order records into Sage Accounts. We use this software in-house and have done for several months. It saves us a large amount of data-entry as well as giving us an exact idea of what needs billing to whom for all our credit accounts. If you have Sage Accounts I invite you to read the user manual and consider purchasing it.

It is available at www.bandanashop.com/software.html

Please post any questions in this forum rather than a private message if you consider that the answer may assist others.
    Thank you
    Rob

I don't use Sage. But if you could come up with a version for Mamut Accounting on Mac. I would definitely be interested.
    Chris

Excellent work Rob.
    Moderator :: Bluepark Solutions

Hi Rob,

I don't use any of these but I hope you generate enough sales to continue doing these, this can only be of benefit to BP users.

Hi Rob,

We could be interested in this. Looks like your links to the user manuals currently point to the Mailchimp API though. Could you change them so I can have a squizz at the manual please?
    We currently export to CSV and import into Sage 50 which is not too bad but this would no doubt save time.

Cheers
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Kitinglard View Post
    Hi Rob,

We could be interested in this. Looks like your links to the user manuals currently point to the Mailchimp API though. Could you change them so I can have a squizz at the manual please?
    We currently export to CSV and import into Sage 50 which is not too bad but this would no doubt save time.

Cheers
    Paul
    Hi Paul, Sorry I have corrected the links and re-tested. If you have any questions please just ask and I will be happy to reply.
    As with all the software we write we start with the fastest most effective way to do this task, we believe this is it and use it ourselves every month.
    Regards
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Bandanashop View Post
    Hi Paul, Sorry I have corrected the links and re-tested. ...
    Rob
    Call me "Mr Thicky" if you wish but I still cant find anything about Sage integration when I follow that link.

Hi - I'd be interested in this Sage software also. I couldn't see the link either.
    Could you please post a direct link for us to take a look? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by neil sixonewto View Post
    Hi - I'd be interested in this Sage software also. I couldn't see the link either.
    Could you please post a direct link for us to take a look? Thanks!
    Hi Neil, the software link for the current version has been temporary removed while I resolve a small problem with it.
    Regards Rob

Hi Rob, Wondered if you'd solved the problem and had any update?