View Poll Results: Do you currently use or might you use Google Shopping to promote your product

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

10 25.00%
  • Yes

30 75.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Product Ratings in Google Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by jhpe07 View Post
    This is much needed for us, and the additions system is the only thing that would cause us to have to leave bluepark.
    Yes we are really struggling to get our personalised items to make sense with the current additions system.

Hi all
    We just got our bluepark store www.proto-pic.co.uk accepted to show product reviews in our shopping feed.
    Google say it will be early December until these reviews actually show up but at least getting the acceptance is a start.
    I download the reviews into a csv file as normal, then I wrote a c# program that rips through them and formats them in a way google likes.
    I then upload them to the new product review section they added to my merchant centre account.
    If anyone needs any more info Id be happy to help.
    Richard

Hi Richard

I would be very interested in your program. We currently use Feefo but have just applied to Google.

Many thanks.

Greg

Hi Greg
    No probs I'll contact you through your website. I can give you the source code or exe - whatever you need. I had a quick look at your site and you have quite a few great reviews. You may find that google will come back and tell you that you have been refused due to having "not enough 1or 2 star reviews". We got this. I appealed by saying if a product has too many 1 star reviews I remove it from sale and was then reaccepted. So don't take their first answer basically.
    Best regards
    Richard

Hi Richard
    Many thanks. Appreciate it.
    Greg

Google have come back to me this morning and approved it. I'll PM you Richard.

Ahh - having now read all the info carefully I see this only applies to product reviews in Shopping. I suspect I was approved so quickly due to the fact I use Feefo. I need to retain seller ratings in text ads which seems to require a third party aggregator, e.g. Feefo. But thanks for the offer anyway Richard - I do appreciate it.

Hi Richard,

I would also like to utilise product reviews in google shopping, (only starting with this a couple of weeks ago, but have had a LOT more google search hits/purchases since then).
    Any help would be gratefully accepted

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Proto-PIC View Post
    Hi all
    We just got our bluepark store www.proto-pic.co.uk accepted to show product reviews in our shopping feed.
    Google say it will be early December until these reviews actually show up but at least getting the acceptance is a start.
    I download the reviews into a csv file as normal, then I wrote a c# program that rips through them and formats them in a way google likes.
    I then upload them to the new product review section they added to my merchant centre account.
    Richard
    wow - sounds great. if you don't mind Richard, I would appreciate your help
    Terry
    Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Proto-PIC View Post
    Hi all
    Richard
    Hi Richard, another request from us please at prettycool.co.uk. We tried Feefo and I feel they let me down by promising the earth and really not coming up with the goods even though we loved the concept!

Regards Paul.

No problem. The way we do it is all free, which I quite like!
    We are a google certified shop, so seller ratings are handled through this, then product reviews are handled via bluepark, getting accepted by google and my bit of code.
    Bluepark are very switched on so I'm sure they will come up with a better "one click" integration in due course but until then anyone that needs my code can have it, along with any advice I can give.
    If you like, you can contact me through our store www.proto-pic.co.uk, all the phone numbers are on there. It'll only ever by myself, ewan or drew that pick up the phone so just ask to speak to me and I will do my best to talk you through it.
    Richard