Thread: Show me your new template sites

Default Show me your new template sites

Hi
    I would love to see if anyone has used one of the new templates... If you can state your website and the new template that would be great, also if you have a screen grab of your old design/template that would be great ( I didn't do this). Any comments on the site are more than welcome, I'm sure I have a few little tweaks to sort out.

So here is mine... www.inflatabletentsonline.co.uk ... Sketchy template.

Cheers
    Gary

Look nice Gary, funnily I'm just adapting the Sketchy template, I haven't switched it over yet, as I need to do some more work on it , but will up date you when I have switched
    Steve.
    Knowing my luck, the day that my boat comes in -- I'll be at the airport!
    www.designerpicturemounts.com Photo mounts, Heart Shaped Mounts, and many other Shaped Photo Mounts

bluepark10 -10%

My main comment would be that a lot of your product photos are the same colour as your template (grey and white) so they just blend in and I just skip them by and look at the green products as they stand out.

Personally I preferred your old one - had a bit of 'fun' colours about it and that's what camping is about!
    Regards

Neil.

Thanks for your comments guys... Point taken Neil, ill stick with it for now as we are coming to the end of the season and see how it goes when I start adding the new 2017 products. I was concerned it was too grown up so maybe ill look at ways to add a bit of colour.

Cheers MountMan, Ill look forward to seeing your new site?template. I will check out your site now so I have something to compare it against.
    Gary

I just had a look at your site MountMan, I think you will benefit greatly from the new Sketchy template, I think it would work so well with what you do... Just do it, Its so simple to swap and I think you can go back without messing anything up anyway.

Gary you need to update the footer as you have a couple of odd links that just say Heading.

I have to to agree with Neil, I think the new look is too plain and not sure one I would order a tent from. There is no branding. Think you need a bright smart logo. Also no shop link in the top navigation.

Toby

Hi Toby
    Thanks, I think I need to stick with it for a while but take onboard your comments... Links are sorted, brands I will look at in the morning but I totally agree I need the brand logos on the page, that will brighten it up a bit.
    My idea is that the bright bits are just the red "call to action" buttons which in my mind speeds up and makes it easy to press those buttons like "add to basket"... of course I could be wrong.
    Gary

Got memory loss, where do I upload the images for my logos for the invoice and the PDF logo, have them on my current site and I know they are different sizes as I have them on my PC, and I have new ones for the new Template I'm going to switch to, but I can't find where to upload them to
    Steve.
    www.designerpicturemounts.com Photo mounts, Heart Shaped Mounts, and many other Shaped Photo Mounts

bluepark10 -10%

It's in site, configuration, company options

Thanks Dave
    I knew it was easy
    Steve.

bluepark10 -10%