Thread: Buy a bra and get a thong free. How to set up the discount

Question Buy a bra and get a thong free. How to set up the discount

How do I set up this discount please.

I've a bra promotion where I can offer the thong for free.

Do I give a voucher to the value when someone buys the bra. Or do I set up a 'related item' where someone can choose the item for 0.00 pence. Or can I set up something in discount manager where if you buy the bra the thong then goes into the basket at 0.00.

I manage to do the % off vouchers OK but I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Does anyone else have any ideas as it is the first time I have had to do this.

Thank you.

Ooh, I found a post by someone else and I have done that now.

Does anyone know how to set up the thresholds so it can apply to more than one set. At the moment people can only buy one set with a free thong, but I'd like to apply the threashold to anything up to say, 10 sets. Anyone know how this can be done. The Thresholds page cannot be edited on this option. Strange.
    Last edited by pinkypie; 26-02-2009 at 20:11.

Similar Threads

1. How to set up this discount?
    By pinkypie in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 17:23
  2. Enhancement Request: Spend over X and get Y free
    By WhiteRabbit in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 28-08-2009, 08:17
  3. Buy all in set for discount???!!!
    By Adam in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-07-2009, 14:19
  4. special offer's (buy this get this free)
    By Adam in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-07-2009, 16:38
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-03-2008, 12:32