Thread: I need help with tracking codes. Know anyone?

Default I need help with tracking codes. Know anyone?

Hi

I'm in a right old mess with various codes on my site, most of which no longer seem to work or deliver what I want - google analytics, google adwords, bing, facebook etc. Some did in the past so I seem to be going backwards.

I've tried fixing each in turn but after so many times on the phone to someone from any of the above telling I need to get my web admins to sort it for me, I'm truly fed up!

I suspect setting it up from Google Tag Manager and managing it all from there (I think) would be better but it's beyond me. The most important thing is that I get conversions and an ROI on what I'm spending.

Can anyone recommend someone that can sort it for me?

I can take a look for you on Monday if you want? Send me a PM and we can sort something out. Also, PM me your web address I can be looking into the code in the mean time.

Ian

Thanks Ian, much appreciated

I too find all of this confusing. I would love it if somebody explained how to set up simple ecommerce tracking for Google Analytics on a Bluepark site, as it's not something we do very often, and then it changes, and Google has developed a jargonese of its own etc etc. And then the rest, Bing, Facebook .... Do we need help or an interpreter? Wouldn't this make a great blog post for Bluepark? Cate? Please?