Thread: Can I have your feedback please - Is my site easy to understand and use? Thanks!

Default Can I have your feedback please - Is my site easy to understand and use? Thanks!

Hi Guys, we've been trading on bluepark for a few months and ticking over ok, but my conversions could def be better.
    I'm hoping for any SEO tips as i'm a total novice in that area.

If you guys have time, please scrutinise it for me and let me know what you think. Any improvement suggestions and feedback is genuinely welcomed.

Thanks in advance. We sell car alloy wheels and parts for Range Rovers.

shop.sixonetwo.co.uk

I think your site is a little to wide, to many menu boxes, maybe remove reviews and about us, I also noticed the first shipping method was Northern Ireland, making me think you don't ship to the UK, or its going to be more expensive.

Maybe tell me more about the fixing kit, so I know if I am capable of doing the job myself.

Thanks for replying jhpe, I'll look into those points. Which fixing kit product were you looking at can I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by neil sixonewto View Post
    Thanks for replying jhpe, I'll look into those points. Which fixing kit product were you looking at can I ask?
    Thinking as a customer who would maybe want to purchase this product, but with no experience, or knowledge of this, you tell me you supply a fixing kit, to make the job easy, but I am thinking, how do I remove the tyre and get it on the new rim, how do I pump it back up again, remember although to you this may all be second nature, to the customer it may be the first time they are going to do it, that is unless you are only marketing to trade.

Not sure what to say apart from that's a slick site, very nice... Re SEO do you right all your own description or just cut and past from the brands website. Google loves your own content.
    Home made videos work really well, even using just a good quality smartphone with you talking about the product showing in detail parts that are important etc. Videos do not need to be top end produced, just film stuff, talk about it, upload to your youtube channel and the embed into your content. If you want more advice on this just give me a bell on 01763262555 or email me at info@crosscamping.com
    Gary

Hi Gary - Appreciate your feedback thanks!
    These are our own brands, and I've attempted to write my own descriptions. Good SEO is still a mystery to me and I don't trust it to companies that seem to promise lots but not deliver. I do need to learn more about it myself. The product video idea is a great one. I can certainly start doing that.

Hi Neil
    Yeah, be very careful when it comes to SEO companies, you sort of need to know loads about SEO if you don't want to get ripped off but then if you know about SEO you don't need them. If you have the time then yes educate yourself.