Thread: Etsy

Default Etsy

Hi guys,

Do any of you use Etsy as an additional selling channel? We're interested in listing there and would love to hear feedback.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Hi guys,

Do any of you use Etsy as an additional selling channel? We're interested in listing there and would love to hear feedback.

Thanks!
    I do. I have a couple of sales a month via Etsy. But to be honest, as BP don't offer an API with Etsy, I find it difficult to list on Etsy and keep tabs on stock levels. I've had a couple of instances where we've sold out on the website but forgot to update the Etsy shop and deactivate those particular items and then it's sod's law that I sell one on Etsy.

Etsy have updated their selling manager and I find its much more user friendly now. I do have a couple of competitors who sell HUGE amounts via etsy (usually to the US), so I think it's a good sales tool if you want to branch out overseas

Thanks Sarah! We're already manually managing our Amazon stock levels so we're used to that.

I listed 30 or so products over the weekend and had our first sale this morning which is encouraging

Etsy is a good place to sell I have about 110 listings, and sell about 1500 items per year.