Thread: Amazon Listings

Default Amazon Listings

Is there any news on listing products to Amazon from within BP the same way it does with ebay.

Thank you

We keep asking this one, but I would like to state to Rich and Bluepark, that I would to start just be happy to be able to have the orders from Amazon in the bluepark system

Smaller, "quick win" features are being overlooked while Project Amazon is being developed.

We actually paid to get the spec written to have our own system do what you need, i.e. Import orders from Amazon into BP and update stock in both platforms. All we needed to do was pay for the coding to be done and it was a go.

Hi KayJay

Can I ask what ballpark cost that coding would cost - its something we want to have also but not sure if its something we want to spend time looking into if the costs are too high!

I would be interested in this too, (the cost of coding)

Quote Originally Posted by damsel View Post
    I would be interested in this too, (the cost of coding)
    There was a newsletter rolled out by Bluepark around Christmas time and one of the upcoming integrations they mentioned for 2018 was Amazon API, so I'd hold tight before approaching a third party as it's coming!!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    There was a newsletter rolled out by Bluepark around Christmas time and one of the upcoming integrations they mentioned for 2018 was Amazon API, so I'd hold tight before approaching a third party as it's coming!!

Mike
    Don't hold your breath as this has been promised each year for at least 3 years!

Any news yet on Amazon integration? Don't really like giving any money to Amazon but unfortunately I think it's a necessary evil.
    Big Dog World
    www.bigdogworld.co.uk

We just did it manually in the end, it's a bit of a pain but very manageable on our order volumes (about 200 amazon orders a month). If we'd have waited for this feature we'd have missed 10's of thousands in revenue!

For Order processing I'm using a third party software called Selro which downloads Amazon, eBay and Bluepark orders, so all orders are in one place. They link to Bluepark free of charge using API and link to the main courier companies, Royal, Parcelforce etc... Easier and cheaper than Linnworks.

Quote Originally Posted by laptopseller View Post
    For Order processing I'm using a third party software called Selro which downloads Amazon, eBay and Bluepark orders, so all orders are in one place. They link to Bluepark free of charge using API and link to the main courier companies, Royal, Parcelforce etc... Easier and cheaper than Linnworks.
    Can you share any details about Selro? Are they expensive? I looked at them a while back but wasn't entirely convinced about their support and the security of my customers data, given they seemed to be a faceless organisation. I think they were in their infancy at the top and have possibly worked this stuff out though.

Looks like time to revive this one: Any news on being able to integrate Amazon with BP?

Quote Originally Posted by tomtomg View Post
    Looks like time to revive this one: Any news on being able to integrate Amazon with BP?
    Ever the optimist @tomtomg, I gave up pretending this was going to happen about 18 months ago!