Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bluepark Questionnaire

Default Bluepark Questionnaire

Just checking that email is genuine before I click the link. Is it?

Hi Kayjay,

The email is genuine.
    Moderator :: Bluepark Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hi Kayjay,

The email is genuine.
    Is everyone getting one, or a select few?
    Terry

Hi Kayjay,

The email is genuine.
    Guess we're not important enough terry!
    Regards

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Guess we're not important enough terry!
    Haha - looks like it Neil
    Terry

There's only 6 questions to be fair. List your three most important features you would like. Then do you use the forum and what do you like about said forum. And finally if you don't use it, why not.

I got one, perhaps check Junk Mail?

The Questionnaire was sent to your Bluepark billing email account, if you did not receive the email please contact support and provide an alternative email address.

The Questionnaire was sent to your Bluepark billing email account, if you did not receive the email please contact support and provide an alternative email address.
    Well too be fair James - the first three questions you only have to look on the forum to get your answer - there are a million requests on here.

The last 3 regarding the forum - whats the point, if BP no longer use it?
    Regards

Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Well too be fair James - the first three questions you only have to look on the forum to get your answer - there are a million requests on here.

The last 3 regarding the forum - whats the point, if BP no longer use it?
    I find myself agreeing with Neil again. I think it has been suggested more than once that part of the forum should be dedicated to feature requests. That surely would be the best way to get a measure of what is wanted by the most people?

Additional thought: For anyone who does not use the forum - it surely would be possible for BP to alert the whole customer base by email if a new feature is picked up from the forum requests and ask for input prior to the work beginning. That would cover the non forum users and make everyone feel really involved.
    Gill

The majority of our customers do not use the forums and this is why are collating all feature requests via the questionnaire into one place.

The majority of our customers do not use the forums and this is why are collating all feature requests via the questionnaire into one place.
    Hi James, you can see above that I thought of that after I posted.
    Gill

Not that many of my Bluepark clients actually use these forums, which is a shame as most of the answers to their questions are here.

Going on about the forum - after over ten years with BP I think I am quite well placed to say that the forum has lost its mojo. There used to be more interactivity between BP and the users. It had a more involved feeling and there was often a good reason to read or take part.
    Gill

I just think people don't even know it's here? or the blog?

We can ask bluepark once by email for a feature request, with a pretty standard answer, or we can come to the forum and say the same thing over and over again until hopefully it gets listened to, so the forum should always be the first port of call for bluepark to look at

Agreed, I visit the forum every day but now that BP doesn't really use it to communicate with us, I don't post that much, unless I have a question that I think the user community can answer. The forum is the only place where we can see if we are a lone voice asking for something, or if it is a popular request. It may be that many of the users you have don't use the forum, but a lot of longtime BP customers do, and I would hope our experience of the platform and what we would like from it would help guide BP in general user feeling.

Blog! Don't start me on the blog. Last entry September 2016. This is such an under utilised resource.
    Gill

Quote Originally Posted by Gillf View Post
    Blog! Don't start me on the blog. Last entry September 2016. This is such an under utilised resource.
    I agree

So disappointed with BP these days - used to be so pro-active and ahead of the game - but, for some reason, they seem to have lost interest in their members. The blog was a fantastic resource, and the forum was spectacular. As KayJay said, I also read the blog every day, but don't post so much, because there seems very little point. There is just no interaction with BP to the majority of requests, posts or anything else. Really disappointed
    Terry

There is no doubt that we receive far more feature suggestions than we can possibly accommodate. Regardless of the size of our organisation, this would always be the case. It takes seconds to formulate an idea and potentially weeks/months to implement some of them.

The purpose of this questionnaire is to ask our entire customer base for their feedback regarding Bluepark features, we have never done this before and it will help us to deliver what our customers want and need this year. Only a questionnaire in this format can provide this kind of information.

Thank you to those of you who are taking part, the response so far has been considerable and very helpful.
    Developer :: Bluepark Solutions