Thread: New Website - Plumbing & Heating related

Default New Website - Plumbing & Heating related

Hi all,

I have been moving a pretty well established website from static HTML with a plug in cart to Bluepark for the past year. This has involved a lot of copying and pasting and in recent weeks monitoring of keyword positions and traffic. The site has now been live with Bluepark for the past month or so and I am happy to say I am pleased with the outcome and have been even more pleased with the support given by the Bluepark team.

Now it's time to hopefully get some feedback if possible...

http://www.notjusttaps.co.uk/

I am welcome to any suggestions - positive / negative.

The next move is to start building up a form of marketing and I wonder if anyone has suggestions for an email campaign provider. I am fully aware of Mail Chimp but am open to any ideas.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi Shar it looks a lovely and clear website. I didn't have time to look properly but on an iPad Air there is a problem with margins i.e. The text is too close to the left and right hand edge then on the other pages the left is too tight and the right too big. Your mobile site is also moving left to right on iPhone 6 I assume something is throwing it out.

Thanks

kim

Hi
    Wow, that is a slick site...love it. I may be giving you a ring one day to ask how you did some of the features etc...
    If there's anything I can help you with (I doubt it though) then give me a shout, both being in Herts and all that.
    Gary
    www.inflatabletentsonline.co.uk

Thanks very much for your feedback.

Kim - I'll have a look into the margin issue within mobile devices.

Gary - Thanks very much for the offer of help and you never know. Likewise if you need help please just ask.

Cheers,
    Shar (Phil)

I'd switch on the SSL to all pages
    Last page in configuration

Hi Hiutsuri,

Thanks for your comment and I have thought about the site being fully SSL.

I am slightly conscious about how that may effect ranking though as it was a very long/manual & complicated move away from the previous site and the site ranks well currently within Google, which I am pleased to say has been maintained.

Any further advice would be gratefully received regarding upgrading to a full SSL website.