Thread: Download orders by date period?

Default Download orders by date period?

Just wondering if it's possible to download orders by a specific time period, e.g. all orders between 1 April 2017 and 31 May 2017? I realise that a download of all orders or orders this year can be manipulated to give this info, but wondered if it can be done from within the BP order manager.
    Thanks

In the drop down box next to "Search" in the order manager the last option is date range.

In the order manager if you do a search by date range it'll just show all the orders in that range, the download function will then just download the orders in that date range. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks both. Hadn't noticed that in the order search box. That's very helpful.

I would like this to be possible after the order has been completed too, sometimes when I am away I cannot print out the invoice and have a load to do when I get back, would be easy if one could bulk print from the completed status of orders. Currently, once the order has been completed you cannot click on the boxes to select multiple ones but have to go into each order to print from the pdf there.

Quote Originally Posted by niche View Post
    I would like this to be possible after the order has been completed too, sometimes when I am away I cannot print out the invoice and have a load to do when I get back, would be easy if one could bulk print from the completed status of orders. Currently, once the order has been completed you cannot click on the boxes to select multiple ones but have to go into each order to print from the pdf there.

You don't need to select any order, just do a search with a date range, just tried it, works fine, just noticed once you have done the search, you can select the orders if you need to

Quote Originally Posted by MountMan View Post
    You don't need to select any order, just do a search with a date range, just tried it, works fine, just noticed once you have done the search, you can select the orders if you need to
    Oh, yes well done, I hadn't seen that before! Thank you