Thread: Undelivered Emails

Default Undelivered Emails

Hello Folks
    I wonder if anyone can shed some light on a problem for me please?

I recieve reports every day telling me that my bluepark emails are being delayed for up to 48 hours, and often not delivered at all.

I am also receiving emails regularly from customers who have placed an order and not received the order confirmation they're told to expect.

I've contacted Bluepark support at least 3 times about this, but had literally no response at all!

I'm seriously worried about the impact that these undelivered messages are having on the reputation of my business, but have no idea how to solve the problem.
    The reports I receive each day (14 this morning alone!) tell me that the messages are held in a queue on sha4.bluepark.co.uk which I can only assume is a BP server used for email?

I'm sorry to be asking all you busy business owners for help with this, but with Bluepark support not making any response at all, I'm stuck for any other option!
    Thanks very much for reading :-)

Hi Kathy,

You get a report each day but where does that report comes from ? Bluepark (BP) host our e-mails but we have never had any problems with e-mails or get any report. We have been with BP for over 10 years. Are you sure your e-mails hosted with BP ?

If BP support are not making any response at all, which I am very surprised about, I would suggest you call BP and ask for Rich who is the boss.
    Last edited by Dave; 29-06-2017 at 15:12.
    Regards,

Dave

Hi Kathy,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are currently experiencing, I must point out that we aim to respond to emails within 2 hours during office hours. I cannot find any unanswered tickets within our support ticketing system, did you send emails to our support@bluepark.co.uk address? You are more than welcome to give us a call on 0345 466 2666 and we can discuss this issue over the phone.
    Moderator :: Bluepark Solutions

Hi Dave
    Thanks for your reply.

By reports I mean that I receive messages in my email inbox fromMailer-Daemon@sha4.bluepark.co.uktelling me that emails have been held in a queue for 24 / 48 hours and not delivered.

I wish I could phone Bluepark and just get a straight answer, but I have severe hearing loss and can't use the phone at all. I've used their official support system to get in touch several times, and I've emailed James Crang directly, but had no response from him either.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hi Kathy,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are currently experiencing, I must point out that we aim to respond to emails within 2 hours during office hours. I cannot find any unanswered tickets within our support ticketing system, did you send emails to our support@bluepark.co.uk address? You are more than welcome to give us a call on 0345 466 2666 and we can discuss this issue over the phone.
    HI James
    I have emailed support at the address you quoted, I have directly emailed James Crang, and I have filled in the support form on your website over the last couple of weeks. I have even got pretty close to sending you a paper letter, it's been so impossible to get a response!

I can't use the phone due to severe hearing loss, hence being at the mercy of waiting to hear back from yourselves.

Hi Kathy,

All of us here in the office have checked our emails and we have not received any emails from yourself, I'm afraid. Logging in to your website, I can see that your emails are hosted elsewhere, has your SPF record been added to your email host, this might be with GoDaddy? This can be found in the Admin Panel > Site menu > Email Account section at the top of the page. If you have an alternative email address, like GMail or Yahoo, please try using this to contact us instead.

Our Contact Us form generates a ticket which is sent to us directly, please try this : https://www.bluepark.co.uk/contact.html.

Hi Kathy,

I am very sorry, but checking our ticketing system does not show any recent emails sent by yourself, the last email we received from yourself was on the 27th of April. I have checked my person email address for any emails and I do not have any outstanding from yourself, either. Our contact us form, found here https://www.bluepark.co.uk/contact.html, does create a ticket within our Helpscout ticketing system, it is not influenced by your email account.

Hi Kathy,

I am very sorry, but checking our ticketing system does not show any recent emails sent by yourself, the last email we received from yourself was on the 27th of April. I have checked my person email address for any emails and I do not have any outstanding from yourself, either. Our contact us form, found here https://www.bluepark.co.uk/contact.html, does create a ticket within our Helpscout ticketing system, it is not influenced by your email account.
    Hi James
    Checking my records I can see that I emailed you at this address: "James Crang" <support@bluepark.co.uk> on 7th May, 13th May, 15th May and 22nd June. If you have recieved none of these, then I have some major homework to do! :-)
    Last edited by Kathy; 29-06-2017 at 16:51.

Hi Kathy,

I can confirm that we have no received any emails from you on the dates specified, I'm afraid. Could you try using our Contact Us form instead please? https://www.bluepark.co.uk/contact.html

Hi Kathy,

All of us here in the office have checked our emails and we have not received any emails from yourself, I'm afraid. Logging in to your website, I can see that your emails are hosted elsewhere, has your SPF record been added to your email host, this might be with GoDaddy? This can be found in the Admin Panel > Site menu > Email Account section at the top of the page. If you have an alternative email address, like GMail or Yahoo, please try using this to contact us instead.

Our Contact Us form generates a ticket which is sent to us directly, please try this : https://www.bluepark.co.uk/contact.html.
    Hello again James
    That's right, I do host my emails with Go Daddy. The SPF from the top of the Email Accounts page at BP has been in place since I first joined up last September. :-)

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for letting me know, I can also confirm that your ticket, which was sent at 16:56 today, was received and I have replied to it. However, you will need to contact GoDaddy about your current email issues.

Hi Kathy,

Going back to your original issue, order confirmation emails and other emails being sent by the site, we can see that no SPF record can be found at your domain. It is possible that it was removed some how.

Please login to your Admin Panel and go to the Site menu > Email Accounts section. At the top of the page, in green font, you will find your SPF record, this can be added to your email host.

Hi Kathy,

Going back to your original issue, order confirmation emails and other emails being sent by the site, we can see that no SPF record can be found at your domain. It is possible that it was removed some how.

Please login to your Admin Panel and go to the Site menu > Email Accounts section. At the top of the page, in green font, you will find your SPF record, this can be added to your email host.
    My SPF record was added to GoDaddy last September and has been correctly in place ever since. I've checked online myself and its there, I've checked with GoDaddy support and they have also confirmed that is it there, I am receiving and sending direct emails every day which are arriving instantly, so I am confindent that the SPF is in place and that the issue is purely with emails sent directly from the BP server, as they send fine through my own system.

I am sure we'l get to the bottom of this eventually - I certainly hope so! :-)

Hi Kathy

When I open Outlook I get the following message

EMAIL SERVER.jpg

I just press yes but I'm wondering if you get the same and it causes a problem with Go Daddy.

Dave

Don't know if this is a help or even relevant but we get occasional delayed emails. I noticed one this morning which was an abandoned order follow up. We are on sha5, and do not use an external host for our email.
    Gill