Thread: Admin View on new template doesn't work as it should

Default Admin View on new template doesn't work as it should

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

I have created a new template for our site which people seem to be happy with yet for some reason when an admin views it the template kind of 'breaks'.

The easy edit bar at the top is fixed on top of the header so that an admin can't use the search bar and the content gets pushed down by 10/20px from the header regardless of changing the CSS on the easy edit bar which is a tad annoying.

If anyone else has created a template and ran into the same problem then please let me know how you managed to get around the issue.

Cheers!

Sorted it out. Just added in some jQuery which looks to see if the easy edit bar is there or not and if it is the header moves down by 30px.

Similar Threads

1. Template design - setting up/tweaking a new template while site is live
    By PNSystems in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-06-2016, 12:40
  2. View the Pyramids (nothing work related here)
    By swg in forum General Discussion: Any Other Business
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 22:00
  3. Bing PPC? Should I be using it.
    By Ashley in forum Online Marketing and Promotion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:13
  4. Moving option box on product page to left so it doesn't 'stretch' the webpage
    By balancedview in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-09-2011, 09:00
  5. formmail and getting it to work
    By Mitsy in forum Bluepark Technical Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-05-2010, 10:13