Thread: Protx VSP Direct - Does anyone have any experience with it?

Default Protx VSP Direct - Does anyone have any experience with it?

Hello,
    I have just stumbled upon Bluepark and have so far been blown away by how simple and user friendly the system is. I am just in the process of moving my site over from my current software (actinic); however, I now need to register with a new payment gateway and I am interested in going with the VSP Direct option from Protx. This is purely because we want our customers to be able to complete the checkout process within our site.
    Does anyone have any experience with VSP Direct? Protx mention that you have to go through an internal audit to get ‘Certification under the PCI audit’ – what is involved in this?
    Thank you in advance,
    Helen

Hi Helen

Welcome to the forum. You've made a good choice with Bluepark.

We don't use Protx (there are plenty here that do, and should be able to help), but this thread may help with your queries http://www.bluepark.co.uk/forums/sho...ght=vsp+direct

Regards

Pete

Hi Helen,

Welcome to the Bluepark Forum.

There are quiet of few of ex-actinic users here including me! (although we now refer to it as craptinic)

You certainly will not be disappointed with Bluepark. It is easy to use, packed full of features, unlike other packages it is NOT full of bugs, good support and a friendly forum.

Not sure about the PCI Audit (this is one for Rich & his team at Bluepark) but we have been using Protx VSP Direct for years without any problems.

Good luck with your new website and look forward to seeing you around on the forum!
    Regards,

Dave

Default Hi

Hi,

Pete - Thank you for that link, it has pretty much all the info I've been looking for.

Dave - I can see why so many people have switched over from craptinic! It is an absolute nightmare on so many levels, and to suddenly find bluepark that has so many features and options that are available at the click of a button in is just great Thank you for your info, I just gave Rich a call and he pretty much said that the PCI audit is completed on his side so I will just apply to Protx now and get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Helen