Thread: Formatting guidance required

Default Formatting guidance required

Hi all,

I'm looking to improve the appearance of my product tabs.

I am currently using the Bluepark -flat template.

I'd love for my tabs to be big and clear like the image below... any idea how I go about this. I'm pretty sure it's not an option in the template editor and will require some code inserted into a custom box? Any help would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 16.47.57.jpg

Many thanks,
    Neil

Found it ! I trawled forums and support centre for hours to no avail !

As soon as I posted on here I found a previous answer.

Have now changed the colour of the tabs, can't find where I change the font colour of the text in the tab headers..
    Also, how can I make the tab boxes bigger than the default?

Thanks

I still can't find where I change the colour of the wording for product tabs? Been trawling through Bp for hours on this. Various BP & Google searches have got me nowhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Last edited by NamWRD; 14-11-2017 at 22:04.

Hi Neil,

Cate has a done guide here that helps with regard to changing colours etc.: https://www.bluepark.co.uk/blog/how-...k-website.html

...and another on managing tabs: https://www.bluepark.co.uk/blog/how-...uct-pages.html

However, to really customise the tabs fully it needs to be done by altering the CSS. If you not sure, let me know your web address and exactly what you want to change and I'll try and guide you.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for responding and for the information. I read those 2 articles along with many others and trawled through loads of forum posts in my pursuit to change the font colour of the wording on the 'Product Tab' headers but to no avail, carried out a lot of trial and error work, changing colours in various 'Template editor' tabs with no joy. I've probably missed something obvious?!

I discovered how to change the background colour of the 'Product Tab' headers = (Into Template - Site tab - edit the code in 'Additional CSS (developers)' box) but can't swap to the colours I want until I find how to change the font colour as they clash.

What I would like to achieve is to make my Product tabs nice and clear. Up until now I have used 'Product Tabs' sparingly for bits of extra information and images. I now want to really push their use for extra products, accessories and related products and so I would like to make them very clear and easy to see, so they get used.

I'd like to achieve something like the bigger boxes with clear simple colours and wording like the sample image I included in my first posted.

I would be very grateful for any help in achieving this.

My web site is we- troo- msdir- ect .net without the hyphens and spaces.

Many thanks,

Neil

With the help of BP support, I have solved the font colour issue. I had some lines of code missing from my template (must have done it in the past by accident!)

Thanks